Wednesday 8 September 2010

Is there a need for a Recruitment Consultant blogging about ECM?

I dont know, maybe not. However I think it's best to present yourself in the best possible way nowadays via the wonder that is Social Media. Im currently using LinkedIn as the most powerful way to contact professionals in ECM as well as Twitter. However neither of these give me an opportunity to really talk about what I do and who I want to speak with, so I thought a blog might work!

So here is my first entry, im busy this week looking for Alfresco Developers in the UK for various contracts I have available. It seems there is nobody looking at my adverts or replying to my Linkedin posts - surely there are experienced Alfresco Developers out there?

Maybe this is why I have so many clients looking for these guys - anyway im going to continue my efforts and will update you on the results. Any suggestions on where I may have more success is always welcome - send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment